Sunday, April 17, 2016

Happy Admin. Day

I got a head-start on a card for our administrative assistant at work (April 27th) for Administrative professionals Day. I do hope she will enjoy this special card that I made just for her.



 I had posted on my facebook page of my sketch of what I planned on doing. Although it really never does come out exactly the way you plan it, I know it always helps me to have a plan of what I want to do.



 I am pleased with the results. The inside of the card had to be especially made as well since I had to have plenty of space for my co-workers to sign the card. If you notice on the bottom left side there is a space that says "open". She will flip the page open to the space where all of her co-workers signed a special note for her. It's essentially a card within a card that flips open from left to right.


The phrase in the card was simply printed onto the cardstock from microsoft word before I cut it to size. 


Supplies Used:
  • some retired items: 
    • coastal cabana cardstock
    • coastal cabana ink
    • silver "slider" button

No comments:

Post a Comment