Saturday, October 25, 2014

Get well soon card

Hello to you! I've been having to work on quick and easy cards lately and would like to share a get well card I made. The card layout is cased from Amanda Burditt. Her card is shown below.
 

I particularly love the masculine look to this card with the combination of colors and textures. The hand drawn frame is what brings it all together.

Here is my version of a masculine get well card.


 My Tips:
  • in order to create the hand-drawn border, use a ruler and pencil and lightly draw the border. Then use a white gel pen to trace over the pencil lines. Make sure to erase any stray pencil marks.
  •  I used the small scallop cutting blade withe the stampin' trimmer.
  • use the chevron punch in coordinating colors for the arrows.


Supplies Used:


Hope you enjoyed today's quick post! 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment