Saturday, August 23, 2014

You're a blessing card

Hello to you & welcome to another blog post. I apologize for the long delay on posting lately. Between work, life, and family.....sometimes I wonder how I manage to get anything done! 

Well, I was finally able to sit down and have some crafting fun with a group of ladies this past week. With that said, we cannot get together without doing a card swap! Below is my take on this month's card. I've been dying to use the I love lace background stamp and was finally inspired to do so. I'm pretty happy with the outcome =o)


My tips:
  • for the 1/2" frame, I cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.
  • I used the I love lace background stamp and some crumb cake ink for the middle piece that was already cut out from the frame.
  • the gold accents from the twine and the brad, were perfect to add some "bling" to the card.  
  • some simple stamping on a 2"x3" piece of cardstock and a quick punch with the tag topper punch gave this card a simple finish.



Supplies Used:

Thanks again for stopping by, Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment