Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stampin' UP! Monster Hugs

Valentines Day is hours away and I would like to share with you my latest creation.

I created these adorable Monster Hug valentines for my co-workers. I am sure both the guys and gals will enjoy them!


My tips:
  • I used the Cootie Shot card template from My Digital Studio (MDS).

  •  I changed the project size of the card template to 8.5x11 then changed the background to white and the fonts to crumb cake; made room for two in one sheet of paper. I then printed it on regular printer paper and trimmed it to size (5.25x6.25 to be exact).

screen shot of My Digital Studio

  •  Once the paper was trimmed to size, I wrapped it around my Hershey bar then adhered my little Monster.

Supplies Used:
  • My Digital Studio - Cootie Shot card template
  • Monster Hugs - BOY
  • real red marker
  • Hershey's chocolate bar (your local store) 


Have a fun & loving Valentine's Day! Thanks for coming over!

 Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment