Thursday, January 9, 2014

A baby shower invite using MDS

My Digital Studio (MDS) is one of the most amazing inventions when it comes to creating papercrafts!!!

I know I don't talk about MDS much, but seriously, you MUST try it. Although I don't create alot of digital papercrafts, there are times when digital is the way to go when you have a TON of invites to send out!

Take for example, the baby shower invitation that I have put together for my friend. 


This invitation was pretty much made for me once I downloaded it. All I did was change some colors with the HANDY stamp coloring tool,add some text, and change the project size to be postcard type. VOILA!!! Pure cuteness done in 10 minutes. I love,love, love the pops of color on the chalkboard design!!!


I downloaded this kit (and you can too) from HERE and it has everything you need for baby shower decorations! The kit is called Hello World.


Don't have MDS? You can download it for FREE for 30 days. Click HERE to begin.

Thanks for joining me! Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment