Wednesday, December 25, 2013

a MASCULINE Birthday

I can't wait for you to see the upcoming Stampin' UP! Occasions 2014 Catalog. There are lots of projects in there that are sure to inspire you to create! 

I have already had an inspiration from this new catalog. I had to create a masculine birthday card for a co-worker and flipped to the perfect page for that inspiration!

Here's a peek of what inspired me. I love the textures, the colors, and the layout. Perfect for a masculine card!


This is one of the reasons I LOVE Stampin' UP!, they do all the hard work of thinking up a project and when I need something quick,  I easily find what I want to "CASE".

On the card that I created below, I followed a similar layout with similar textures. I am very happy with the turnout.



 Supplies used:
  • cardstock: basic gray, whisper white, island indigo, pool party
  • DSP: winter frost 
  • Ink: island indigo, basic gray, coastal cabana, basic black
  • stamps: gorgeous grunge, you're amazing, woodgrain
  • ribbon: linen thread
  • punches: 2 1/2" circle
  • color spritzer (retired)
  • sponge dauber (for edges)




Get your own FREE copy of the upcoming Occasions catalog by e-mailing me at jretana06@gmail.com (available for order on January 3rd)

I'd love to read your comments so don't be shy! 

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment