Friday, May 31, 2013

Stampin' UP! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog is here!!!

I'm super, super, super excited about today because the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog is now available for everyone who wants get their hands on it!!! 

I believe this catalog is the best one yet! It's filled with luscious colors, sleek designs, beautiful projects, and much much more!


 To view the catalog and stampin' supplies used, go to the Stampin' UP! Catalogs tab at the top left of this page.

BE IN THE KNOW:

  • Orders for new products in the catalog can be placed starting TODAY (5/31) at 12PM Mountain Time.   
  • Join me for my OPEN HOUSE today at my place to start experiencing the fun with some of our new products! Click HERE to see details.
  • Pay special attention to the GRAB YOUR GREETINGS SALE (starting today)!  click the icon to the right to view the flyer.
  • Products from the Spring Catalog may still be purchased thru today (5/31).
  • Retiring stamps and accessories will be available for purchase through June 3. 


Have questions?? Use my quick e-mail link on the left side of this page to send me an email.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment