Tuesday, February 26, 2013

stampin up dallas regional

I absolutely love when all the excitement that I've built up for several weeks to prepare for the SU! Dallas regional event is finally released!

My sweet friend Gina and I had the privilege of sharing our excitement with some more sweet friends this past weekend. A blast it was!


Gina and I
Demonstrator Barbara and friend Kelli

left to right: my upline Denise, me, Kelli, and Barbara

We started off with sign-in to pick up our goodies then we were off to swap our card-swaps away before the event got started


 I put together this gift-card holder as my swap. This is the same template that I used in my October 2012 post. Only difference is the layout. I used some of our current Sale-a-bration products.




SUPPLIES USED:
  • cardstock: summer starfruit, early espresso, whisper white, raspberry ripple.
  • inks: summer starfruit, raspberry ripple
  • stamp set: madison avenue (SAB "sale-a-bration"), pretty petites (SAB)
  • punches: curly label, petite curly label (SAB), itty bitty
  • tools: big shot, two tags die, vine street embossing folder (SAB)
  • ribbon: summer starfruit satin   


We had lots and lots of fun stamping, cheering, eating, and sharing our love of Stampin' UP together! I can't wait to see what they have prepared for us at Convention this year!

If you went to the Dallas regional, I'd love to hear your experience! Leave me a comment below and share your thoughts.

Blog you next time!......         



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment