Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stampin Up demonstrator card swaps

I keep finding myself saying that "time flies" and I really mean it! The last week of September is upon us and we're getting ready to jump into October. Really?!!!!

Anywho, as a part of Denise Sullivan's downline, I have the pleasure of getting to know other SU! demo's in the DFW metroplex as we get together every quarter. We mingle then do a card swap (my favorite part). We all describe it as Christmas every quarter.

I want to show you several projects made with Stampin' Up's current catalogs which are all too cute but will only be showing a few of them for time's sake.

Fall cards created by Becca Davidson (left) using the Wonderfall stamp set and Jessica Lewis (right) using the Perfectly Preserved stamp set.
Halloween cards created by ?? (left) using the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set and Denise Sullivan (right) using the My Digital Studio.

Halloween cards created by Samantha Brown (left) and ?? (right); both used the Googly Ghouls stamp set.

 
Christmas cards created by Michele Tate (left) using the Scentsational Season stamp set and ?? (right) using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set.

cow punch art created by ??

cow punch art created by ??

I sincerely apologize for not giving credit (denoted by ??) to whom it corresponds. Not all my swaps were labeled by their perspective creator and it's hard to memorize who made what.

Hope all of these swaps inspired you to keep creating! If you have any questions on how some of these were made or what products were used, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jretana06@gmail.com.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET "BACK TO SPOOL".... 
order your FREE spool of In-color ribbon with every $40 purchase expiring September 30th. Click HERE to make an order.

Blog you next time!...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment