Monday, August 20, 2012

Stampin UP Promotions August 2012


Every time the opportunity to join Stampin' UP! arrives every month, I think to myself, this is the BEST offer.........yet, during the pass months, since I've joined, it only seems to get better and better!

Let me break this down for you. During the month of August, if you sign up for a starter kit, you will receive this COOL Howl-o-ween printer's tray project kit (everything you see is what you get!)

What is the starter kit, you may ask? Well, It is a kit of YUMMY Stampin' UP supplies that you can customize Your Way. You can choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies for 
ONLY $99


You will receive your $125 worth of supplies PLUS the Howl-o-ween project kit (a $60 value)! AWESOME!!!

Now hear this.......if you sign up for a project kit this month, you will not only get what I described above, I will throw in a $30 gift card for you! Wow, that's like having about $116 in FREE stuff! Tell me you are EXCITED about this deal....... don't pass it on!

 To take advantage of Stampin' UP's offer, click on the image above to start choosing your starter kit products! You will then receive an e-mail from me to get you rolling with your gift card. 

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at jretana06@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment