Saturday, July 28, 2012

SU! Convention 2012 - Day 3

Saturday has approached and the end of the convention is almost over =o(
It was off to a great start with Brian Pilling who spoke at our first session: I am a leader. He gave great tips on how to avoid or be a dysfunctional leader! I was able to take away alot of good things from this session!

This was the only picture I had of Brian. He assisted Shannon West during one of her presentations.
   I am making money was the next session that was hosted by Pam Morgan. She talked to us about how us demonstrators can get more out of the career plan by learning how to take advantage of performance bonuses! I'm definitely going to make it a goal to get some bonuses within the next year!

One last session of make n takes still didn't give me enough time to finish up my projects so whenever I finish them, I will show them to you in a future blog.

After lunch, we had our closing general session filled with happy moments and great memories we all will cherish! FREE stamp sets are always a plus! 

From left to right: Jessica (me), Denise, Marty, Carol, Kelli, Caren, Pat, and Samantha

Shelli Gardner and Sara Douglass announces the grand vacation 2014!

Carrie Cudney presenting the cutest projects!

We all received the Mixed Medley Hostess set from the Holiday catalog coming August 1st!
We all received the Moving Forward stamp set that benefits Ronald McDonald Charities.







 It was a party the whole week of convention and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it! I'm definitely inspired by all the talent around me and am looking forward to what the next year brings! 

I hope you have enjoyed reading about convention as much as I loved talking about it! Thank you for reading ! Blog you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment