Friday, July 27, 2012

SU! Convention 2012 - Day 2

Day 2 starts off with main stage seating for the general session that featured more beautiful projects, information, and awards.

After the general session, we then broke into groups for our make n takes then lunch. Up next, I am doing business "my way" hosted by Bonnie Thurber who is pretty darn funny if you ask me. The main speakers were Tami White and Ronda Wade who were kind enough to speak about how they handle their SU! business "their way".


Bonnie Thurber

Bonnie Thurber





Our next session began with Shannon West, who is definitely a hoot! She hosted "I am having fun" where we discovered how to maximize workshop possibilities and include the #1 ingredient....FUN!


This saying was too funny, I had to take a picture of it!

 We all definitely laughed, danced, and smiled as we went along with Shannon's advice on how to make our workshops FUN!


Last but not least in my busy Convention schedule....Hispanic Night hosted by Sandra Manwill ! For those of you that are not aware of this, Stampin' UP! does sell some stamps en ESPANOL..... Click on the image to see the Celebrando Creatividad catalog.



 We were eager to get started on our make n take at Hispanic Night! a beautiful box perfect for any quinceanera (15 year birthday)!

Make n Take

I won!
 After seeing so many beautiful projects created by several talented demonstrators, they had a drawing and I won a prize! I was so excited to receive my very own heat embossing tool (see picture above)! YAAAY!

The day ended with taking dozens of pictures of beautiful projects created by Teresa Giordano, Natalia Danko, and so many more! 









 I hope you are still enjoying all the exciting news as I'm reporting these past few days! 

Stay tuned once again for the last and final day 3 of the Stampin' UP! Convention 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment