Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family Party Invitations

phew! I know it's been awhile since I've blogged. You'll have to pardon me......i was out of town on training for my job. But now I'm back and I have a card to show you.

I made this postcard for a family get-together we will be having for my husband's side of the family. It was one of those quick cards I put together but I enjoyed the way it turned out!

on the back of the postcard (not shown) I stamped the image from the "inviting" stamp set to give details about the family get together.

 
 I used the following products for this postcard:
  • petite pennants builder punch
  • modern label punch
  • party this way stamp set (Sale-a-bration)
  • Cardstock: crumb cake, whisper white
  • old olive grosgrain ribbon 
  • Inks: pacific point
  • Big Shot snow burst embossing folder
  • island indigo baker's twine
  • not stampin' up -- everyday expressions stamp set

 

No comments:

Post a Comment